Water Mains Technican
We are currently recruiting for Water Mains Technicians to join our team!
- Location – Torquay or within a 20 minute drive of a TQ postcode
- Full Time – 40 hours a week – including some evening, weekend and bank holiday work
- Salary – Between £34,258 – £39,000 depending upon experience and a £3,000 signing on bonus!
As part of your role you will be attending customer’s properties, identifying leaks on the water supply pipes, excavating ground to fix pipes and making the ground good once complete.
Previous experience of identifying leaks, repairing and laying water mains is essential; Due to the role you must be comfortable working outdoor in all-weather types.
A little more about the role:
As a Water Mains Technician you will represent the HomeServe brand and undertake the maintenance and repair work of mains water pipes in private domestic properties. You will provide industry leading service aligned with our customer and people promises, to help us enhance our reputation and drive customer growth.
We offer an industry leading reward package to attract the best in our field.
- Basic starting salary of up to £34,258. Our salaries are reviewed annually to make sure they are competitive. OTE of over £39,000 if you opt in to additional hours at an enhanced rate
- £3,000 signing on bonus (This is split into two payments, £1,500 on passing your 6 month probation and £1,500 upon 12 months service)
- Additional voluntary paid overtime is regularly available for those in our teams with a desire to do and earn more
- Our defined contribution Pension Scheme delivers greater retirement benefits than many auto-enrolment pension schemes
- Annual leave that increases each year to a maximum of 33 days which includes bank holidays
- Additional leave can be bought (or sold back for additional take home pay)
- Our online benefits portal provides great discounts across a range of retailers
- Our Employee assistance programme is there not just for you, but also your family
- You will have your own company vehicle, fuel card and access to all the necessary parts and tools to do the job
- Full uniform and safety equipment is provided
- We are continually investing in our technology
- We have a bespoke private award winning training facility, backed up by field based coaching teams to support your ongoing learning and development in the role
— Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business. You’ll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website.