- Location – Birmingham or within a 15 minute drive of a B postcode
- Full Time – 40 hours a week – this includes some weekend, evening and bank holiday work
- Salary – Between £32,159 – £39,000 (Salary dependent upon experience) Plus a £3000 guaranteed bonus in your first year
A little more about the role:
We need your expertise to undertake general plumbing repairs and maintenance work in our Customers’ homes, leaving our customers with the peace of mind and confidence in the quality of the work undertaken.
We offer an industry leading reward package to attract the best in our field.
- Basic starting salary of up to £36,355, rising to over £39,000 with experience gained in the role. Our salaries are reviewed annually to make sure they are competitive. OTE of over £39,000 if you opt in to additional hours at an enhanced rate
- £3,000 signing on bonus (This is split into two payments, £1,500 on passing your 6 month probation and £1,500 upon 12 months service)
- Our defined contribution Pension Scheme delivers greater retirement benefits than many auto-enrolment pension schemes
- Annual leave that increases each year to a maximum of 33 days which includes bank holidays
- Additional leave can be bought (or sold back for additional take home pay)
- Our online benefits portal provides great discounts across a range of retailers
- Our Employee assistance programme is there not just for you, but also your family
- You will have your own company vehicle, fuel card and access to all the necessary parts and tools to do the job
- Full uniform and safety equipment is provided
- We are continually investing in our technology
- We have a bespoke private award winning training facility, backed up by field based coaching teams to support your ongoing learning and development in the role
— Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business. You’ll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website.