Location: PO1 Portsmouth
Shifts: working 9AM to 5PM Monday to Friday.
Contract starting ASAP until at least end of June 2024. Potential for extension or review of permanent contract.
Salary: £10.90 per hour PAYE or £13.29 per hour Umbrella
We are recruiting for PAYROLL ASSISTANTS working in Portsmouth. Experience in Payroll is essential for this role. Will need to have experience with data entry, knowledge of tax, NICs and pensions, and have worked an end to end payroll process. IT literacy is required including Office and Outlook. Along with standard ad hoc pay rolling duties will also include:
* Processing of new starters and leavers
* Input of permanent and temporary data whilst adhering to the Local Government and Teachers terms and Conditions whilst adhering to monthly payroll deadlines
* The manual calculation of over payments and pay advances
* Dealing with employee queries both written and verbal
* The application and maintenance of Court Orders
* Dealing with queries from third parties, HMRC,DWP and Courts in a timely manner
* Assisting with the on boarding of new external clients
* Liaise with the pensions team ensuring starter and leaver notifications are sent in a timely manner
— Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business. You’ll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website.