We have a great opportunity for a Maintenance Technician – Plumbing – Bristol – Mobile
This will be to join our team based in Filton, Bristol covering sites around the region.
The salary for this role is from: £34,815 – £42,814 (depending on experience) plus on call allowance.
Plumbing experience is needed for this role. This is a permanent, full-time position, working 08:00 until 16:30, Monday to Friday.
Requirements for the role:
- Qualifications – At least one of the below:
- BTEC City & Guilds plus relevant experience and training.
- NVQ Level 3 Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Formal apprenticeship or craft trained equivalent
- Driving licence is essential
- Must be comfortable using technological devices to log jobs.
- On-Call availability
- Desirable to have industry experience
- Ability to work alone and/or as part of a wider team as this role will require you to work cohesively with other Technical Disciplines.
- Please note, DBS Checks & DVLA checks will be required for this role.
- Ensure compliance in accordance with all Health, Safety & Wellbeing Policies, relevant Technical Guidance, Process and Procedures, Statutory Regulations, Approved Codes of Practice and any applicable aspects of HTMs
- Ensue that new or revised practice and policies are implemented within own work areas.
- Deliver Scheduled, Reactive and Remedial maintenance services as directed by the PPM planner (CAFM), helpdesk or Technical Services Supervisor, ensuring that operational standards are always maintained.
- Duties may include (but not limited to) fault finding, minors repairs or installations and maintaining services and equipment within critical environments.
- You may be required to undertake tasks in disciplines other than your own.
- Ability to assess problems to determine the best course of action, this would include complex technical issues and be able to communicate technical and or complex information to various stakeholders.
- To maintain effective site log books at all NHS premises where required, ensuring that they are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- On-Call allowance (rota dependant)
- Company van and tools provided.
- 27 days holiday (plus bank holidays on top)
- Access to group personal pension plan including SMART contributions into which the company will contribute up to 6% towards your savings,
- Training and development opportunities
- NHS Blue light discounts.
— Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business. You’ll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website.