Gas Repair Engineer
We’re now recruiting for directly employed Gas Engineers to join our team!
- Location – Guildford or within a 20 minute drive of a GU postcode
- Full Time – You will average 40 hours per week over the year working annualised hours (Less in Summer more in Winter), but your pay will not change! This also includes some weekends and Bank Holiday working
- Salary – £45,884 (includes location allowance) + £3,000 signing on bonus!
A bit more about the role
As a Gas Repair Engineer you will undertake the maintenance and repair work of gas appliances and central heating systems in private domestic properties. You will provide industry leading service aligned with our customer and people promises, to help us enhance our reputation and drive customer growth.
We offer an industry leading reward package to attract the best in our field:
- £45,884 per year. Our salaries are reviewed annually to make sure they are competitive
- £3,000 signing on bonus (This is split into two payments, £1,500 on passing your 6 month probation and £1,500 upon 12 months service)
- Annualised hours – (shorter hours in the summer! with the same pay)
- Additional voluntary paid overtime is regularly available for those in our teams with a desire to do and earn more
- Our defined contribution Pension Scheme delivers greater retirement benefits than many auto-enrolment pension schemes
- Annual leave that increases each year to a maximum of 33 days which includes bank holidays
- Additional leave can be bought (or sold back for additional take home pay)
- Our online benefits portal provides great discounts across a range of retailers
- Our Employee assistance programme is there not just for you, but also your family.
- You will have your own company vehicle, fuel card and access to all the necessary parts and tools to do the job.
- Full uniform and safety equipment is provided
- We are continually investing in our technology
- We have a bespoke private award winning training facility, backed up by field based coaching teams to support your ongoing learning and development in the role
— Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business. You’ll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website.