Fusion People are actively recruiting for an experienced mobile Drainage Engineer to work for a market leading drainage company attached to a large UK based facility management group on a permanent basis. in Kent.
This is a permanent role that can be paid on a self employed basis – allowing you the job security with work vehicle and the ability to conduct work outside of the business.
What we are looking for:
We are currently recruiting for an individual who is experienced within the drainage industry and are looking to develop their career within a fast growing company. The tasks you will be required to conduct are unblocks, clearances, drain line repairs and CCTV Surveys using Wincan software.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the drainage industry
- CCTV Survey experience is essential
- Must be able to work on own initiative with minimal to no supervision
- Knowledge of working in both domestic and commercial sites is essential
- Must either hold a CSCS card or be willing to get one before commencing employment
- Undertake call out reactive works across the region
- Carryout routine Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM)
Must have full UK driving licence, CSCS card and relevant qualifications WJA.
Benefits and Package:
- Company Van for work and leisure purposes
- Company fuel card
- £100-£200 per day
Please contact Sam Day from the Bristol Fusion People 0117 917 4560 for more details.
— Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business. You’ll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website.