Salary: £23,000 – £25,000pa
Monday – Friday 8am-5pm
Purpose of the role:
Assist with the administration of a heating contract based from Stockport Office
- Data inputting of invoices
- Managing the service tracker
- Dealing with engineers and booking services into their diaries
- Using Word, Excel and Vixen (management programme
- To manage and maintain databases and filing of paperwork.
- Assisting with general office administration such as filing, faxing, photocopying.
- The company also offers a structured route for progression along with continuous training and development throughout your career.
- Delivery of excellent customer service;
- Excellent communication skills – confident with interacting at all levels
- Time Management and Organisational skills
- Experience of implementing change systems, processes and procedures.
- IT Literate
- The ability to remain calm when under pressure.
- A structured approach to working
In Return, They Offer
* 21 days per year annual leave (plus bank holidays)
Pension / Life cover
Continuous training and support
COVID-19 precaution(s): * Personal protective screens and masks and equipment provided * Temperature screenings * Sanitisation, disinfection & cleaning procedures in place * Full Social distancing restrictions in place
— Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business. You’ll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website.