Maintenance Technician – Air Conditioning – North London
Based near Edgware but covering sites across North London, the Maintenance Technician – Air Conditioning will be responsible for delivering scheduled, reactive and remedial maintenance services as directed by the PPM planner (CAFM), helpdesk or Technical Services Supervisor, ensuring that operational standards are always maintained across a portfolio of NHS sites.
The salary for this role will be £34000 – £42800 plus on call allowance.
Duties may include (but not limited to) testing and inspection of Commercial / Industrial Air Conditioning and Refrigeration services, fault finding, minor repairs or installations and maintaining services and equipment within critical environments, Commercial sites – including Hospitals, Clinics and Offices.
You may be required to undertake tasks in disciplines other than your own.
You will have the ability to assess problems to determine the best course of action, this would include complex technical issues and be able to communicate technical and or complex information to various stakeholders
Qualifications – At least one of the below:
- C&G Refrigeration and Air Conditioning (6187)
- Qualified to Level 2 NVQ in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration.
- C&G FGAS and ODS Regulations (2079) (Safe handling of Refrigerants Certificate)
- Formal apprenticeship or craft trained equivalent.
- Driving licence is essential
- Must be comfortable using technological devices to log jobs.
- On-Call availability
- Desirable to have industry experience
- Ability to work alone and/or as part of a wider team as this role will require you to work cohesively with other Technical Disciplines.
Please note, DBS Checks & DVLA checks will be required for this role.
- On-Call allowance (rota dependant)
- Company van and tools provided.
- 27 days holiday (plus bank holidays on top)
- Access to group personal pension plan including SMART contributions into which the company will contribute up to 6% towards your savings,
- Training and development opportunities
- NHS Blue light discounts.
— Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business. You’ll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website.