Maintenance Engineer (Plumbing) – Uxbridge – £40k – 6am to 2pm one week, then 12pm to 8pm the next.
Working for a well respected Facilities Management company and based on site at a global drinks manufacturing site, you will carry out reactive and planned maintenance.
Duties may include but are not limited to: Water hygiene checks – L8 checks, general plumbing, emergency lighting checks, daily, weekly and monthly PPM checks eg, HVAC, AHU’s, FCU. Basic electrics depending upon qualifications, building installation and repairs e.g. carpet-fitting, repair to walls, gutter clearance & drainage.
The qualifications required are as follows:
- Plumbing / Mechanical C&G qualified or Equivalent – Essential
- Experience in a similar role – Essential
- Building Fabric Quals / Experience – Advantageous
- Basic Electrical Quals / Experience – Advantageous
- Water Hygiene – L8 – Essential
- 24 days annual leave increasing to 25 days once 2 years service is reached (+ public holidays)
- Life Cover equivalent to 1 times annual salary
- Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme
- 2 corporate social responsibility days per year
Please apply now.
— Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business. You’ll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website.