Maintenance Electrician – Aberdeen – c£36500.
This role is working for high street retailers & banks clients
In your new role as a Mobile Electrical Engineer you will be responsible for undertaking a variety of tasks including maintenance inspections, fault finding, upgrades and installations activities. These will be completed to achieve the highest level of service for the client, answering queries, reporting any defects and keeping them informed of site activities at the time of the service visit.
Some of the systems you will be working on could include, single phase and three phase distribution, emergency lighting, SWA and containment and commercial lighting systems. All works are to be completed in line with the latest guidance and legislation such as SFG20 where applicable.
You will be expected to complete all work-related documentation accurately and on time, keeping logs of inspections reports and remedial work.
We are looking for individuals with:
- Experience within a Maintenance / Facilities Management environment.
- Relevant qualifications required e.g. Level 3 Award, C&G 18th Edition or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety, Permit to Work procedures and safe systems of working.
- Capability to perform manual tasks, including manual handling, working at heights and in confined spaces as well as a willingness to participate in the On-Call Rota.
- Good verbal and written communication is important, including the ability to use a mobile device.
- You’ll need to be highly self motivated and solutions focussed with the ability to work without supervision but also enjoy working as part of a team.
- Full Driving Licence.
Call out rota – £115 Standby allowance. 30 mins travelling time each way. Overtime paid at time and a half, double time or triple time.
— Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business. You’ll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website.