Duel Fuel Smart Meter Engineer
- 4 day working week
- Potential earnings Up to £65,000 (paid per install, minimum daily salary implemented for security)
- On going contract – minimum 1 year
We are looking to recruit experienced and trained Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineers on behalf of our clients growing team. Working on behalf of a blue-chip supplier, you will be responsible for the installation of Smart Meters and equipment while delivering first class customer service.
This is a great opportunity to join our innovative and fast-growing business,, with fantastic opportunities for growth and development within a thriving company.
You must have minimum of 1 years’ experience in the installation of smart meters. 2 years is preferred.
Our client is a business actively engaged in all areas of industrial, commercial, and domestic electrical work and is now expanding into the installation of smart meters. With contracts with a number of large energy suppliers.
The Role / Opportunity
- Installing SMETS 2 Smart Meters within customers properties
- In-Day Emergencies
- Opportunity for Overtime / Out of Hours / Evening and Weekend work
- Hours: 40 hours per week, can be worked over 4 or 5 days – 3-day weekends available
- Opportunity of progression within the company
- You must have minimum of 1 years’ experience in the installation of smart meters. 2 years is preferred.
- CCN1/CMA1 & MET1 or equivalent
- MOCOPA or Smart Metering Qualification
- Full UK Driving License with no more than 6 penalty points
- Ability to use handheld IT device to complete and record jobs
- Ability to pass a DBS check
- Potential annual income of £38,000 – £65,000
- Company van, fuel card, PPE, and leading industry tools
- Opportunity to progress and develop new skills
— Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business. You’ll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website.