Assistant Plant Engineer – Macclesfield – Pharma – 7am to 3pm – £45k – £50k
- Provide technical support to the local leadership team and deputise in the absence of the Plant Engineer.
- Responsible for assisting the coordination of minor installations work and ensuring maintenance of site electro-mechanical systems including Compressed Air, Steam, Pressure, Water and Gas, ensuring that all equipment within responsibility and control is correctly operated, maintained and repaired to maximise plant operational efficiency and ensure the safety of oneself and others at all times.
- We require the following qualifications and experience:
- Knowledge and preferably proven experience and delivery of process plant operations, engineering, and maintenance
- Extensive knowledge of data collection methods relating to plant reliability
- Degree/ or equivalent experience in relevant Engineering discipline
- A formal health and safety related qualification e.g. IOSH Managing Safely or equivalent
- Additional relevant qualifications as dictated by Site / Contract requirements to include Crane Supervisor, Lifting and Slinging Supervisor, Hot Working and Manual Handling Assessor, Scaffold Inspector
- Boiler Operation Accreditation Scheme (BOAS) trained (desirable)
- Professional membership (desirable)
- Good fault finding and diagnostic skills
- Good IT Skills having experience in operating a range of Systems including Microsoft Office Suite and Maintenance Management System
— Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business. You’ll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website.