We seek a talented and enthusiastic Service and Maintenance Air Conditioning Engineer.
- Location – London
- Full Time – 40 hours a week – 8am to 4 pm
- Salary – Between £38,000 – £45,000 (salary dependent upon experience)
You will be working for a company that focuses on high professional and personal development standards. You won’t be treated as a number, and you will benefit from the Company’s success as they share 10% of their profit amongst all staff at the end of the year.
About the Role:
You will spend your days on your own or with a junior PPM engineer servicing air conditioning equipment, doing remedial work, attending call-outs and successfully diagnosing faults for our commercial clients in London and Home Counties.
- NVQ level 2 or 3 refrigeration and air conditioning
- F-GAS Category 1
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Maintenance Air Conditioning Engineer in the UK with experience in either of these:
- Servicing any of the leading manufacturers of air conditioning systems, including Split A/C, VRV’s, VRF’s, Chillers, Packaged Units, Fan Coil Units, AHU’s etc.
- Breakdowns, fault finding and any necessary repairs on call-outs to specialist air conditioning equipment and general HVAC systems.
- Clean Driving Licence
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Salary based on minimum 40 hours work between £38,000-£45,000 depending on the experience and qualifications
- Door to Door Travel Pay for hours above 40 hrs weekly
- Yearly annual bonuses based on Company profitability and individual KPIs
- Monday to Friday
- Permanent Position
- Holidays – 23 + 8 bank holidays (31 Days Total)
- Role includes Van, Company Credit card, Tools, and Uniform (personal use of van not available)
— Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business. You’ll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website.